- Removes support for Python 3.6.
- Removes explicit dependency on
pywinptyfor Windows environments.
This will be the last version of
nbautoexport that will have been tested on and officially support Python 3.6.
- Adds dependency on
pywinptyfor Windows environments with a version ceiling on the last version that works with Python 3.6. (Issue #90, PR #92)
- Logging improvements. (Issue #74, PR #80)
- Adds additional log statements during post-save hook initialization and execution to facilitate debugging.
- Changes runtime errors in post-save hook to be caught gracefully instead of interrupting user with an alert dialog in the Jupyter UI.
- Adds logging integration with active Jupyter applications. Logs will use Jupyter formatting.
-vflag to work as a counter.
-vwill set log level to INFO, and
-vvwill set log level to
- Remove extraneous dependency on
nbformatas explicit dependencies; previously they were treated as transitive dependencies even though they are actually direct dependencies. (Issue #68)
- Explicitly set all input and output file encodings to UTF-8, which fixes a bug with HTML exports on Windows with
nbconvertv6.0. This version removes the version ceiling on <6.
- This is not expected to cause any backwards compatibility issues. However, in the very unlikely instance that your
jupyter_notebook_config.pyfile or your
nbautoexport.jsonconfig file is Windows-1252-encoded and contains non-ASCII characters, you will need to convert them to UTF-8. (Issue #57, PR #61)
nbconvertreleased version 6, which may break HTML exports on Windows. Pinning to
nbconvert<6until we can address Issue #57.
- Add option to specify glob-style patterns to exclude files from deletion when using
clean. See documentation for more details. (Issue #46, PR #54)
- First release on PyPI.